Thursday, September 4, 2008

Under the weather...

Poor little Kate has been feverish the past few days. I took her to the doctor last night (I was amazed our pedi office now has extended hours) at 7pm and it appears she has an ear infection. She's off the bactrim for now and is on a powerful alternate that will do double duty for her ears and kidneys. I kissed her goodbye this a.m. and she seemed to be doing well, but when Jason started getting her dressed this morning, it was clear she needed some TLC at home.

He sent me the following messages to work: (What a sweet daddy for taking care of his little girl and giving mommy updates througout the day):

SUBJECT: Sissy is home sick
Hi,
Kate was still very warm and very fussy this morning...you can see it in the eye's that she wasn't feeling good.
I'm home with her now. I got her all comfy and she's had her first dose of meds. I really need to go in to the office when you get home today.
Send replies to my work address as I'll have my computer on and be at it most of the day.
Enjoy some pics :)
Husband













SUBJECT: Dear mommy
Dad's doing what he can to make me happy... keeps moving me around
I like the big picture that moves though...
Sissy...


SUBJECT: Dear Mommy
I just had a poopie....
I feel sick...but am okay...I like to frolic on my pallet....
Love you mommy,
Sissy


SUBJECT: Zzzzz
zzzz......
Love,
Sissy

No comments: