Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Amazing weather...

Yesterday....a torrential downpour for two hours straight (although I do sort of love hearing thunder as the alarm at 5am goes off as it is an unwritten rule that us running ladies hit the snooze button). But when dropping Jonathan off, I got SOAKED...and being the genius I am, I left TWO umbrellas in my classroom. A lot of good that did me as I was pelted with light hail as I entered Winnetonka High School. My shoes never did dry out by the end of the day. But today, it was the most PERFECT fall weather...sunny, blue skies and a cool air. The boys and I immediately headed outside after putting Kate down for a short afternoon nap after school. A few pictures from the last few days.









1 comment:

GretaLouise and JackBoyer said...

Oh my goodness, what happened? THEY GREW AGAIN! Cute pictures!!