Saturday, June 21, 2008

More Birthday Celebrations!













In honor of my brother's birthday, my grandfather's birthday and my belated birthday; we were all able to gather together and celebrate today...and what an amazingly beautiful day for it.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANDPA! This is the first time I can remember celebrating his birthday with him since he's always been so far away.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOMMY! Stinks getting older, doesn't it! (Just one year behind me).

We grilled steak and chicken (courtesty of my parents) and enjoyed three different cakes, one for each of us. The gathering reminded me again how disappointing it is we are not going on a family vacation again this year. I know it was a smart decision with our three being so young, but it was something to look forward to at the end of summer. We have so much fun together as a family.

No comments: