Sunday, June 29, 2008

Meme & Papa Visit



We had another busy weekend...especially Saturday. Jonathan had his second round of Parent-tots at the Liberty Community Center where his is learning to be more comfortable in the water. He loves going and looks forward most to getting to jump off the side into my arms at the end of the session. Nick will begin on Monday. I look forward to this little bit of one-on-one time with my boys.

Meme and Papa came up for a visit on Saturday and while walking around our yard, we learned that we have 2 peach trees, an apple tree, blackberry bushes, a mulberry tree and what we think is a plum tree. Many of these trees and bushes did not bear fruit last year...either because they were too immature or because of the drought conditions. Having been a bit of a tom-boy myself growing up with two brothers, for some reason I have images of future fruit wars in the backyard...

No comments: