Thursday, February 25, 2010

A little Zona Fun

The two little's desperately needed to be sprung from our winter's imprisonment (our home) so we spent the morning with friends,
Greta and Jack, at Zona Rosa.

Bec, did you ever think when we ran around Arcadia Addition with pigtails in our hair chasing the ice cream truck that our future would bring play dates chasing our own children instead?
(I'd still chase an ice cream truck with you though)
Amazing.

We had fun...were tuckered out...and napped well.
I call that a success. Two little honey's.
Kate loves the camera. She now has her VERY OWN Disney Princess Camera :)



Snack Time

Bye Friends (Kate is helping)

1 comment:

GretaLouise and JackBoyer said...

I love all of your pictures so much! We had a great time and must do it again soon - really soon!

Its funny, I was just thinking about getting frozen toes with you! On our way home I told Greta that you and I used to play when we were little girls. She got quiet and I go, "does that make sense?" She said, "No." HA!