Friday, February 5, 2010

Library Time


Jonathan and I have been using the Library quite frequently lately as we are doing the R.A.F.T (Reading Aloud Family Time) and reading chapter books together. We read one each night and once a week, we have been going together pick out more books. I also signed up Nick and Kate for Toddler Time at the Library on Friday mornings. Music, dancing, bubbles, reading, parachute fun, crafts and toys. They both seem to like it, but you could tell they were in the company of kids who knew the protocol. They were a bit reserved....that is until the TEDDY BEAR came out during one of the songs. Kate got up off my lap and ran toward the librarian and ripped the bear out of her hands and ran! The other kids got quite upset at the injustice of the abducted mascot. Leave it to my offspring :)

2 comments:

GretaLouise and JackBoyer said...

Bwahhhahahahah! I love her! And, I can relate to your story. There was a Ground Hog puppet at our story time this week...and let's just say that Jack doesn't like dogs, but he likes ground hogs!

3StinkyBoysAndMe said...

LOL! That is so something my boys would do!