Thursday, September 24, 2009

Getaway



Jason and I haven't been on a vacation alone...well............since our honeymoon.
Ten years ago!


So we are in the process of planning our getaway with some friends of ours this coming spring/early summer. St. Lucia is my 1st pick so far! I love the photos of its crystal clear waters, it's mountainous geography, rainforests, & waterfalls. How could you not relax in an environment like this?


In 2nd place: Hawaii. We may have use of a free time share in Kona. I think the most applealing thing about that location is finding time to see the set of LOST. Does that tell you how big a fan I am!?! :) Doesn't look very romantic though, does it?

1 comment:

Nicole @ Nicole Clark blog said...

have fun! wish we could do something like that. we have our hands full with a bundle of joy. Maybe the next year or after. Kevin and Katie going with you? You are very lucky to have the chance to go.