Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Our Big Big Boy & Look Who is in Trouble!


Jonathan had an appt. today to get a exam for preschool and get his immunization record. At three years of age, he's 90th% for height and 50th% for weight. He was such a brave boy when he got a shot and only said, "OUCH" and forgot about it the moment he got to put the bandaid on himself and was told he could pick out two toys (a blue beaded necklace and a Big Bird sticker). Off to preschool tomorrow...I'm holding back tears already!

On another note, I finished my 6am run this morning and as I was walking down the hill from my running partners house, I see a little boy standing on the porch stretching his arms in the air...with nothing on from the waist down. I laughed and then reality hit that most likely, daddy didn't know Jonathan was out there welcoming me home pantless. He managed to unlock the door and work the childproof knob. SCARY. So we have to figure something out quickly...as a million and one scenarios ran through my head about what could happen if he managed to do that again!

No comments: