Monday, August 18, 2008

Okay...more on Papa!

I rushed last night to get our weekend photos of Papa's Birthday celebration up before heading to bed but I just feel like I need to gush on my father-in-law a bit...it is officially his birthday today after all!

I've known Jerry for a very long time...obviously as long as I've known Jason and that's been since 1991. He hasn't changed one bit in the many years I've known him. I've often described him as the epitome of a gentlemen (not unlike my own father), kind, patient, down to earth, dependable, loving, easy to talk to. He gives so much of himself and is a model for our family as a dedicated servant of Christ consistently giving so much of himself to God's Church. I see so much of him in Jason...and am so grateful for that. I hope our own children inherit those qualities as well.

Hope you had a great day Jerry...we love you!

No comments: