Wednesday, June 29, 2011

I can do it. I really can.

I'm not fond of him traveling...I miss my partner. We make a pretty good team, Jason and I. Yes, I can handle parenting on my own. Fact is, I'm just not used to it. We are great at dividing and conquering all the demands of parenting three busy kids. What I really love is taking initiative to step back lately. Yes...parenting is our main priority in life, as it should be. We wouldn't have it any other way. However, we've finally hit that stage in life where we don't feel guilty stepping out and spending time away from the kids. Our vacation away was a bit of a stretch, I admit. It was hard on this mama to be away for that long...but getting out 2 or 3 times a month is very beneficial. :)


(Dinner last week in celebration of neighbor and running partner, Amy's birthday at Fogo De Chao's on the Plaze...YUM!)





No comments: