Monday, June 27, 2011

Let's Dance







She did an AMAZING job for a little 3 year old, really. I confess, I didn't think she had it in her...terrible to admit, I know! HA! I was worried she would freeze up or just be WAY OFF her peers as she refused to practice with me...and Lord knows I'm of no help when it comes to rhythm & coordination.


I was quite impressed, however....a proud mom to see her little independent, happy dancer.


I think my smile was bigger than hers, though.




Always beaming with a pageant smile!
Oh my!














It was adorable to see her standing for the final bow...the music was pumping, the girls were dancing, jumping and screaming. I could tell Kate was having a blast...which is what it is all about, afterall.





She was even picked to draw the name for a special award. :)






No comments: