Tuesday, May 10, 2011

After School Special

...another segment of typical quirky afternoon in our home. I've said it before...I am a blogger who happens to be a mom. Write what you know, correct? Well right now, I know Mom-ing. (I could have written I know Motherhood but turning “Mom” into a verb sounded like more fun.) So I’m going to write about Mom-ing, and all the other stuff that interests me that doesn’t involve my kids...which isn’t a lot because I’m kind of in the trenches of this Mom thing.

So once again, I’m posting about my kids, because dang it, my kids are funny. Maybe they’re only funny to me and their grandparents, but I don’t care. I want to remember the cute and funny things my kids do so I can look back ten years later and smile…and...humiliate them. It’s a scrapbook that yields sweet revenge, right?

I’m only half way kidding.





No comments: