Thursday, June 25, 2009

Snippits of our week...

Having the privilige of being home with the kids this summer has been by far one of the most enjoyable yet most exhausting job's I have ever had. Now I know that having a 1 1/2 year old, 2 1/2 year old and almost 4 year old contributes to the exhaustion and difficulty of the job, but my hope is that things will only get better and easier in the coming years. I cherish this time when I am the one getting them up and dressed and fed in the mornings (I missed this with Nick and Kate during the school year as I had to leave too early)...I love watching the grin on Kate's face, hearing the squeal of the anticipation of freedom from her prison crib as I greet her in the morning. I love the hugs and cuddles from Nick as I open the door to his room after he's endlessly beckoned, "mommy, daddy; mommy, daddy; mommy, daddy......" I love how Jonathan is always the first one up greeting both Jason and I and how just the other morning after I returned from my run and finished my shower he asked, "mommy, I want you to get in your bed and cuddle with me". So I did.

Here are just a few pictures from our week ('cause you know I take a ton).


Nick and Kate fight over my jewelry.

She can play with the big boys...I caught her flinging herself off of the couch onto the cushions.

He's taken a fondness for my boots lately
Daddy's job is to rock and cuddle his baby girl to sleep every night.


No comments: