Sunday, April 26, 2009

Never a dull moment..

Thursday was unseasonably warm. We spent time after I picked all of the kids up from preschool and daycare at the park (like we do most days). About 20 minutes in to playtime, Jonathan started screaming, "I HAVE TO GO BROWNS!!! I HAVE TO GO BROWNS!!!" as he's grabbing his behind. A group of boys playing Frisbee and the rugby boys all look in our direction and start laughing. I'm not sure many people in this world understand what "browns" are...a very uncommon and creative term coined by Jonathan himself, but embarrassing nevertheless. Later that afternoon, our next door neighbors had their hose out and invited Jonathan to play with them. I told him that he just needed to take his shoes, socks and shirt off and he could just get the shorts he had on wet. As quickly as I said it, I turned around to notice he was BUCK NAKED standing in the middle of the garage for all the world to see. About 20 minutes later, I ran inside for a minute to grab something, only to come back outside and see Jonathan hitting Nicholas atop the head with the toilet plunger in the middle of the cul-de-sac. Ewe.

No comments: