Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Love is a wonderful thing.

Life is obviously busy for Jason and I. Full-time working parents to a 1, 2 & 3 year old. People often makes comments such as, "I don't know how you do it", "You seem to be so put together", "You make it look easy". I have to laugh, because in reality, most days I'm hanging on by a thread. A thread I otherwise would not be attached to if not for the fact that my unkempt and jagged fingernails happened to be snagged on it....I'm so dramatic, aren't I? In this sprint of life, with so many obligations and responsiblities, it is often easy to put our marriage relationship on the back burner to fulfill the needs of our own children and careers...and before you know it, we coexist in the routine of life without a ounce of time or effort invested in each other. I know this is common in most marriages, and no marriage is blissfully perfect. However, in our realization of the feeligs of disconnect recently, Jason and I have made more of an effort to connect with one another randomly throughout the day. It's hard to believe that we are fast approaching our 10 year wedding anniversary...and even more amazing that we have been together for over 18 years. We thank God every day for the match He has made in us!

>>> "Kazmaier,Jason" 4/24/2009 8:26 AM >>>
My Wife
Let me count the ways I love her.
1. (censored...teehee)
2. She has a wonderful desire to keep the home in order and in style!
3. She works till exhausted taking care of the home the best she can.
4. She always puts her children's needs and wants first and they love her for it.
5. She keeps her husband accountable when he needs to pick up some slack.
6. She is always willing to cook when there is the time and resources. (though often doing anyway even when there is no time)
7. She takes care of the finances, works hard to make sure she's on top of them.
8. She has a wonderful talent and healthy desire to do photography. (And it'll make us some dough!)
9. She takes care of her health by religiously running every chance she can. (Has a tight hiney too!)
10. I know that she loves her husband and family very much by the personal sacrifice she gives each and every day.
Thank you baby for being such a good wife and mother!
I love you today!!
Husband


From: Emily Kazmaier [mailto:ekazmaie@nkcsd.k12.mo.us]
Sent: Monday, April 27, 2009 9:32 AM
To: Kazmaier,Jason
Subject: Re: My Wife

My turn to count the ways...
1. (censored again)
2. He takes initiative to help with the house...even becoming a dishwasher when the real one is out of commission.
3. He works hard at work to provide for his family despite his wife incessant complaining and whining about his late hours. She is really proud of his work ethic and proud of what he does.
4. He always puts his children's needs and wants first...and they run screaming in delight when he gets home because they really truly love him.
5. He keeps his wife accountable for her "fly off the handle" un-called for behavior. Often giving her the reality checks she needs.
6. He is often willing to go on late night runs for groceries, Dr. Pepper and chocolate recognizing that a happy wife is a happy life.
7. His piano playing always impresses his wife.
8. He is one of the most level headed and gentlemanly persons I know.(except when he's playing his game...ahem)
9. His family's needs always come first...there is nothing more sweet than watching him get rough and tumble with his boys and nothing more tender than watching him cuddle and snuggle his baby girl.
10.He is by far, the love of my life and I feel like the luckiest woman alive knowing that I got to him first!
I love you today!!! Wish we were snuggled in bed together watching a flick on this cold, rainy day.
Em

No comments: