Thursday, May 1, 2008

Just a few pictures from the last couple of weeks. I'm that freak of a mom that always has the camera aimed and ready...
We have spent a tremendous amount of time outside daily as the weather has warmed up. I pick up the kids up by 3:00pm daily from our babysitter, Nicole, and head home shortly after. We rarely ever even make it inside the house most days before the neighborhood kids swarm the garage and Jonathan runs out to greet them. As soon as I open the third car garage all the toys come out. I'm so fortunate that my work day ends early so that I may spend some quality play time with my kids daily. Summer is just around the corner (just a month) and an adjustment to full time mom will be in order. Although I'm nervous about this transition (with three under three), I'm so excited for the opportunity being a teacher gives me in terms of summers off to enjoy my family and hopefully make some good memories. We have a lot of summer activies and outings planned (forbid we become bored!) Jonathan and Nicholas are already signed up for swim lessons (Aquatots & Parent tots through the Liberty Community Center)... Our happy little morning boy. I'm telling you...you can be in the worst mood ever (I'm not a morning person), but walk into this little guys room at 6a.m. and you are immediately greeted with a smile and squeal of delight...suddenly, the day is already that much brighter.
He not only whines till you help him get it around his neck just right, but he strums his little fingers like a pro!
I've been anxiously awaiting moments like these (above and below). More and more they are interacting with one another and Jonathan is beginning to see Nick as less of a nuisance and more of a pal. Warms my heart.
This pretty much expresses what she thinks of the Bumpo. She has been more and more interactive lately...she smiles an coos and loves being outside in the afternoons with her brothers. We've also learned she likes watching Elmo with her older brother Nicholas.
Right before this picture, daddy was serenading her with some special Brian Crain songs on the piano. Lucky girl!
We spent last weekend in Clinton to give Daddy Kaz some R&R after his (ahem) "procedure"...no more baby Kaz's in our future. The kids had a blast in Gaga and Grandpa's backyard. Gaga spoiled the boys with some new toys for outside. Typical...Jonathan had fun with the box.
Just Nick's size...so proud that he could go up and down all by himself.
Nick playing the flute and swinging. Silly boy.
The boys enjoying the treat of a sucker after dinner.Another haircut courtesy of the downtown barber shop...buzz, buzz. My father said "give him a regular haricut"...but in Clinton, MO. that means buzzcut. So when Nick was up for his cut, "give him a medium haircut". Too funny.

No comments: