Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Happy


I live for afternoons here. Yes, it can get a little crazy...I call it the "witching hour". You know? That period from about 4pm to 6pm when the kids let their hair down after a structured day and go a little WILD? This is "my time" with them. Pushing them on the swings, playing ball, watching them ride around the cul-de-sac with the neighborhood kids (playing mediator and nurse). Life has been soo busy lately...in fact, crazy busy. I'm overloaded with my online teaching responsibilities on top of being a wife, mother, maid, cook...well, you understand. At the end of the day, it's about my family. So here's a pic of Kate running around the backyard. Unfortunately, the boys rarely stop and let me photograph them. Besides, they're usually dirty and smelly.

1 comment:

GretaLouise and JackBoyer said...

She is the most gorgeous little girl. I can't even wait to see how she grows up!