Thursday, May 6, 2010

Another Sunny Afternoon

Kate: I found her screaming and frozen still in the grass by the garden shouting, "Mommy...scared, mommy, scared!!!" My worst fear was that she spotted a snake (again)...but then considering she has so little fear that she picked a dead one up, that didn't make sense either. So what had her so frightened? Her shadow. Yep.Making friends with our shadows. GOOD GRIEF! MY THIGHS ARE HUGE!!!!
Jonathan: Hunting snakes with friend, Myles. When hunting snakes failed, I heard Jonathan say, "Hey Myles, let's kill ants!" Myles replied, "You know how you kill ants? You feed them sand." So off they went...with handfuls of sand.
Nick: Always the shadow himself...running after his friends, Jonathan and Myles. Fearless...no sense of self-preservation. More importantly, as sweet as can be. "Mommy, you're my best friend!" Awe schucks! (I wont' mention the fact that he'll tell me I'm no longer his best friend when he's mad at me).

AM I BLESSED, OR WHAT?

No comments: