Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Almost there. :)


Almost 6 1/2 weeks and Dr. Pepper has not even grazed my lips! I confess I have sniffed a can or two of Jason's (that doesn't count).
Side benefit? 6lb loss...guess that's what caloric decrease of approximately 600 calories a day does all on its own. I can't wait for that first taste on Easter Sunday, but have decided that the commitment to hydrate myself in a healthier way has many benefits and thus, consider myself a reformed Dr. P. addict. I have vowed not to relapse to a 5 can a day habit ever again.
Everything in moderation, right? (not talkin' chocolate here)


1 comment:

GretaLouise and JackBoyer said...

You are so strong!
I was inspired by you and quit drinking soda, too! I don't know if I have lost any weight, but I know it is a healthier choice!