Tuesday, January 5, 2010

~Job Update~

Since people have been cautiously asking, I thought I would post about my job situation. As I sadly finish up the 1st Semester students (in Advanced Placement Government & Politics, World History and American Government) with the Missouri Virtual Instruction Program over the next couple of months, I will be continuing to teach World History and begin instruction for American Citizenship through North Kansas City's eCampus program. The great news is that I will also begin teaching online for KC Distance Learning (Aventa) this week. I am very excited I will be able to continue to remain within the realm of virtual education & more importantly, remain home with my two little ones rather than seek a full-time classroom teaching job. God has provided just as we knew He would! So although this month there will be a lot to juggle, things should smooth out over the next couple of months...we hope!

No comments: