Monday, January 4, 2010

Armed and Dangerous!

" Who's my baby now?"
(You think she's a little sister to two brothers?)
We spent a very chilly afternoon housebound...AGAIN...so Nick, Kate, Jonathan and I played hide and seek for over an hour. Even Kate would take her turn...sit on the couch with her legs dangling off, chubby little hands over her eyes and count...sort of. I almost wee'd myself (a little) and containing laughter when hiding and witnessing all three kids run past me at least a half a dozen times even though I was almost in plain sight..."Mommy, where are you?" "Where's Mommy?" "She's a good hider"...but mostly because when Nick would spot me, he'd yell, "MERRY CHRISTMAS!"every time. Once the novelty of the game wore off (and all the good hiding places used), we moved on to the Nerf guns and shooting the front door over and over. Kate doesn't know how to load it, but boy does she know how to shoot it! Such a tom-boy princess.

1 comment:

GretaLouise and JackBoyer said...

AHHHH! I am laughing! She is Sarah Palin. I love it! ( I hope that doesn't offend!)