Sunday, August 2, 2009

Sister's Wedding Weekend...*warning...pic heavy post*

This amazing wedding was planned by Katie and my mom and it turned out BEAUTIFULLY! I have never been in, nor been to a wedding that was so personal, so emotional, so humorous or so FUN as this wedding. It is so evident that Katie and Mark are surrounded by numerous & astonishingly loving friends and family.




Katie is a lucky gal to be an official part of Mark's family....and Mark is a lucky guy to have snagged my sister. :-)
Reception at Osage National Golf Resort

The love of my life and I.



My GORGEOUS sister!


My dad & Katie before the father/daughter dance

The kids & cousins having a great time & Aunt Nataliya showing them how it's done.




Great Aunt Jane White Brown.




Grandpa Walter T. MacCarthy.

The boys were ring bearers & Kate was a flower girl...they all did a PERFECT job! :-)





The rehearsal dinner luau










Megan (a former student of mine) came along for the weekend to help with the children. WHAT A HUGE HELP!!!


Jonathan and I drove down early so I could attend Katie's bachelorette party. When I pulled into the resort, I hit a curb while on my cell phone and blew the front tire of Jason's Accord (he was not happy with me). We happened to be right in front of the pool....so when my dad rescued me, he took Jonathan to the pool while waiting for AAA. :-) Jonathan INSISTED we go back to the pool so Katie and I took him prior to the rehearsal.




Before the bachelorette party began...the rest of the pictures would have to be censored. Teehee!

1 comment:

GretaLouise and JackBoyer said...

What an absolutely beautiful dream wedding. Martha Stewart, eat your heart out! Katie, if you read this, I want to tell you how GORGEOUS you are! Biggest Congratulations!! Emily, you look stunning and so so happy! The family looks like a million bucks all dressed up so perfectly!