Friday, July 25, 2008

Yum, Yum and more from Evil Knieval...




Kate loves her food...she now grabs my hand and tries to force the spoon in her mouth more quickly. Guess I'm not fast enough for her. Her love for stage 2 foods has meant better nights! YEAH! She still wakes up, but she's starting a pattern of only once at night. With only two weeks left of summer before I head back to work, that is a GREAT thing.


Okay...on to Mr. Evil Knieval. It's official that you can not take your yes off of Mr. Nickles...he has absolutely no sense of self preservation whatsoever. Yesterday at the park, he climbed to the very top. I've allowed him to do this in the past as he has never ventured over to any area where he could fall. The fireman's pole was too tempting and as I noticed him lean over, I knew I could not get to him fast enough. My heart stopped and THUMP...he fell about 10 feet onto the nice thick new layer of mulch below. He cried, I checked him over...thankfully, he was fine. I thought, "this is good, lesson learned"...NOPE...he tried again. This time stopped. Well, at least we've met our insurance deductible because I have a feeling this boy is headed to the ER in the very near future!

No comments: