Thursday, April 1, 2010

Eggtastic Artists












Jonathan has been relentlessly BEGGING me all week to color Easter eggs so late last night I hard boiled some eggs so that we could color them later today. (I woke up to find three had been eaten...wonder who that was?) I decided since it was almost 70 degrees at 9am we would go out on the deck and enjoy the beautiful morning.


Jonathan (who is in his undies on the deck in April) cracked one open to taste after we were done...he literally almost threw up (reminds me of someone and their similar aversion to eggs). Nick has been carrying his around and saying, "it's precious!" Kate? I caught her trying to taste the colored water and now her hands are stained oompa loompa orange.

1 comment:

Emily & Jason said...

Hey, I only ate 2 of them!!