Sunday, December 6, 2009

Whole lot of busy...whole lot of fun!

  • Our weekend started off with our Life Group's weekly Friday night gathering, this time, complete with a fantastic dinner. We've come to love this weekly opportunity to fellowship and worship with this group of 5 couples! Friday was our final session for the year and our fabulous group leaders gave us the following couple's devotional:


  • Saturday morning, I had two back-to-back photoshoots....Although I LOVE it, I'll be ready to take a break from this for awhile and focus on the Holiday's with my family!







  • We made a trip Saturday afternoon to Villa Ventura to see Grandpa Mac and SANTA! The boys were skiddish at first...not as skiddish as Kate who had a death grip on me the minute she spotted him 50 ft away in a crowded room. The boys did eventually tell Santa what they wanted for Christmas and then we went back to Grandpa's apartment and spent some time with him....I think the kids had about 5 suckers each by the time we left! All sugared up and heading home...we thought, "good thing we had a babysitter coming at 6"! Jason and I got out of the house alone to have dinner together and do some Christmas shopping for the kids at ToysRUs. :-) We are all set!




No comments: