Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Christmas 2005-2008

I'm such a nostalgic person...I love looking back at old photos taken around the same time of year. Even though 2005 is really not that long ago...it's amazing to me how much our lives have changed in such a short amount of time and even more amazing to see how much our children have grown. Even though times are crazy and chaotic at the ages these kids presently are, Jason and I often stop and try to soak it in. We ocassionally catch ourselves saying how much easier it would be if they were older...we try to hurry time. We have learned to stop ourselves and remember...we will never get these days back!





2005

2006 (Nick was 3 days old in this photo)

2007 (Less than a month before Kate was born)

2008

2 comments:

Nicole @ Nicole Clark blog said...

It is amazing that I was watching the kids every year of the pictures. I remember those days. how time flies.

The Votaw Family said...

You have been TRUELLY BLESSED! 3 amazing, adorable, beautiful, healthy children!