Sunday, December 14, 2008

One of those moments I wished I had my camera for...

Our church Christmas Program was today...I had nursery duty so I had to watch it broadcast on the tv in the room, but Jonathan got up on stage and blew bubbles with his Sunday School class while the older kids sang Christmas songs. It was ADORABLE...and made Jason and I misty eyed seeing him up there looking so big and not the least bit timid. We also lit the Advent Candle as a family. Jason read a prayer while I read scripture all while juggling the three kids. Thankfully, Kate didn't try to grab the mic out of my hands. They were all on their best behavior despite all three being a little under the weather. We ended our day with a drive around to see the Christmas lights...about 20 minutes in, Jonathan says, "Let's go home. I'm tired and just want to lay on the couch and watch TV". Wow.

No comments: