Thursday, October 2, 2008

Full of Humor

I know I'll forget this one...so I'm writing it down. I most always pick Jonathan up from school before picking up Nick and Kate. On our drive over to Nicoles, Jonathan tells me about his day and we converse as much as a 3 year old can. He loves to make up songs as we drive along. As he was singing a song about Gaga's tree missing (random), I said, "I love that song, and I love you!" He replied, "I love you six". It took me a minute to figure out why he would say I love you six. He giggled and said, "not two, six! I'm silly!" Clever little jokester. This was about as funny as when I had a "talk" with him about not hitting Jake (Tommy's) dog with a stick. I said, "Jonathan, we don't hit people or animals with sticks. How would you like it if Jake hit you with a stick?" to which he replied with a thoughtful look on his face, "Mom, Jake doesn't have any hands." These moments always brighten my spirits...he definitely has his father's sense of humor. :)

No comments: