Thursday, February 16, 2012

My Little Valentine's





Valentine's Day...I'm so grateful for my three little Valentine's.

I'm so blessed to wake up each day to look into thier beautiful eyes, to watch them grow, to have their love in every moment of my life, and to give them love in every moment of theirs.




I woke early to sneak a balloon and a heart shaped box of Hershy Kisses into their rooms...I wanted them to open their sleepy little eyes and to immediately know it was a special day.







Kate received her first pink rose...her first flower exclusively and lovingly given to her by her daddy...in keeping with the tradition my father started for me(he stepped up his game this year by not only sending these beautiful tulips, but GODIVA...love him!).

She was so surprised and thankful.




We ended "love day" with our traditional Valentine's dinner as a family.





No comments: