Thursday, January 26, 2012

KC Milan Lion's Fury























"HEY JONATHAN, TUCK YOUR SHIRT IN!!"~MOM
(yeah, you gotta look good playing the game...I mean, he already requests hair gel for every event)


Yep, even in this harsh, cold, snowy winter...wait...hold on, I'm way off...I mean mild, unseasonably warm winter, we are still kicking the ball around a bit. Indoors, that is...although the weather hasn't really prevented any chance of just being outside. I could say I would like to see even just a little snow, but quite frankly, I'm okay with this wacky winter weather. Jonathan has been enjoying playing with his team after a brief hiatus and we are thrilled that his entire undefeated U7 championship team will be back to play this spring...sporting a new name (see blog title?) The kids were asked to come up with a name.... Jon picked Fury (think "How to Train Your Dragon"). This was combined with another players pick of Lion and wa-la, we have a pretty formidable name, right?

No comments: