Saturday, November 19, 2011

Other New York tidbits....

1) I had breakfast on a beautiful autumn day on the boardwalk at South Street Seaport.

2) I had dinner at Marble Lane at the Dream hotel...and sat inches...INCHES....from Mario Lopez. I do have a photo to prove it! (Two days later, I ran almost an hour faster than he did in the marathon. Take that, A.C. Slater!) He is kinda cute!

3) I had THE BEST, authentic Italian dinner at Acapella in Tribecca. I felt like I was consorting with the mafia.

4) I did some damage to the budget in Soho.

5) I walked by the Occupy Wall Street encampment about 5 times...it was smelly.

6) I treated myself to a stay at the W New York Downtown...swanky!

7) I took a somber tour of the World Trade Center Memorial before heading to LGA to fly home.

No comments: