Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Relapse!

Yep...I've relapsed. I've found my way back to the 4-5 day habit and have decided, moderation is apparently a loose vocabulary term. So.......the Dr. and I are taking a break again. Instead of 6 weeks for Lent, I'm going for 3 1/2 months. Pray for me.

I start an official training program for the Chicago Marathon (flight & hotel are officially booked) next week and have decided there is no better way to celebrate a finish (and hopefully a Boston Marathon qualification) than with a ice cold Dr. Pepper in hand.

I'm on day two.
I have a headache.
Mommy's grumpy.


*Did you know that I am such a fanatic that I visited the Dr. Pepper Museum in Waco, TX in college? Who does that? (It was REALLY cool)

1 comment:

GretaLouise and JackBoyer said...

Emily! You can do it. You really can. I was drinking Coke everyday and have stopped...I drink sparkling water instead and at least I get some bubbles. Maybe that will help you a little? I know it is definitely not the same thing. I will be thinking of you!