Thursday, May 14, 2009

Days of our Lives...this week!

Saturday: Wedding dress shopping: Yep, last Sat. we set out to help my sister find her wedding dress for her AUGUST 1st WEDDING!!! Nothing like waiting till the last minute, Katie! So we were semi-successful...a dress was purchased (along with bridesmaid dresses), doubt ensued, and a second outing was necessary yesterday to find "The Dress". First dress returned. New dress purchased. Happy Bride!

Sunday: Mother's Day began with breakfast in bed & a little sleeping in. (Since I get up before 5am everyday, sleeping in is really only until 7am or so). Isn't my husband the BEST?We went to church as a family, had lunch and then I took off for a photo session. We had Olive Garden for dinner (ordered in, but hey, still one of my favorites).

Monday: Had another photo session at Antioch Park Monday evening...tragically, my camera fell out of a small opening in my camera bag...landed on the lens (on our hardwood floor) and the lens filter shattered. The lens filter ring was dented and stuck on the end...I wanted to throw up!!!

Tuesday: Took lens to camera store to have it repaired and assess the damage...lens filter ring removed, lens in perfect working order! WHEW!!!!!!! Jonathan went to bed with a fever...woke up at 11:00 saying his forehead hurt. Took him to his room to rock him...he vomits twice all over his mamma. Fever immediately broke, woke feeling fine.

Wednesday: Wedding dress shopping part deux! Evening soccer practice... cancelled due to thunderstorms :-( LOST SEASON FINALE...so many anwers...yet so many more questions! And I've been a loyal fan since the beginning...sad that Jason and I have to wait until FEBRUARY to continue on the LAST LOST SEASON!!!! Oh well, It will give me pleanty of time to stalk the message boards for theories!

Thursday: (Today) Jonathan's preschool program is tonight @ 7pm...we can't wait. He did tell me he was nervous...I didn't even know he knew what that word meant! :-) I'll be sure to post photos and video as soon as I can!

Friday: The kids will be going to Gaga and Grandpa's to stay the weekend while Jason and I head down to southern Missouri with friends so that I can compete (okay...maybe complete would be a better term) my fourth Ozark Greenway's Adventure Race with friend, Phillip Parks, and coworkers, Robert Barth and Kevin Whaley. God Speed!

1 comment:

GretaLouise and JackBoyer said...

So, I knew you were busy, but, whew! Hang in there!